Avolites DMX splitters will buffer, multiply, isolate and protect console DMX outputs.
The device operates from any AC mains voltage ( 85 to 265v ) with a robust 2 amp internal power supply. Standard units have DMX in, DMX loop out, Terminate On switch and LED, plus additional Power and Data LED’s.
The Truss splitter has three pairs. These are optically isolated from each other and can be standard 5 pin or 3 pin or 3 pin reverse. Internally, the circuit board carries spare IC’s enabling you to get up-and-running again very fast in the case of an emergency.
The reliable and resilient principals of Tube Technology are utilised by Avolites in the Truss Mounting DMX splitter. Cased in a thick-wall, rigid plastic tube, the splitter is designed to attach to anything. The use of two heavy duty velcro straps means the Truss Mounting splitter needs no special clamps or other fixings. In addition to the velcro, there is a safety wire and clip.
• DMX in” and “DMX loop out”
• High brightness power and data LED’s
• Standard XLR5 ( optional XLR3 or XLR3 reverse polarity )
• Internal circuit board carries spare IC’s
• Operates from any AC mains voltage from 85-265 volts
- Dimensions (mm): 400 x 200 x 200
- Net weight: 2.5Kg