The award-winning Super Korrigan offers a light output which out-performs Xenon followspots of higher wattage, along with the ergonomic features which make Robert Juliat the followspots of choice.
Used widely in theatre environments where the combination of a high output, instantaneous re-ignition and compact dimensions is a real advantage, these units also benefit from silent magnetic PSU. These models offer the option of DMX dimming control for perfect synchronisation of fades and blackouts.
• Compact range features
• Hot restrike lamp
• Separate magnetic PSU
• Silent running cooling fan
• Safety switch for secure access to the lamp
• Optional DMX-control of motorised dimmer shutter with 24V and DMX output connection for front colour changer
A narrower beam angle makes the Robert Juliat Cyrano 2.5K MSR followspot perfect for the really long throw distances found in the largest theatres and stadia while its glass progressive frost filter and dark blue dichroic filter give even more subtle design possibilities.
The progressive frost filter, like the motorised dimmer shutter and the lamp on/off function, can be DMX-controlled for perfect synchronisation. Its unique dimmer shutter gives Cyrano a superb dimming ability – making it indispensable for opera houses and large TV shows.
• Grand range features
• Quartz condenser lens for dazzling light output and perfectly even beam
• Choice of magnetic or flicker-free electronic PSU
• Silent cooling fan
• Fan-cooled, 6-way, self-cancelling 'boomerang' colour-changer
• Progressive frost filter
• Colour correction (CTO), dark blue dichroic and spare filter frame on flip levers
• Optional DMX-control of motorised dimmer shutter, progressive frost and lamp ignition