A lightweight but robust LED batten with a wide variety of uses. Miltec MTC Batten 2 is fitted with 18x 8W quadcolour LEDs, PowerCon in and out connectors, 5-pin XLRs and a versatile hanging bracket.
- LED Quantity: 18 x 12w RGBW (Quad LED's)
- Beam Angle: 30 degree (±5)
- LED Zones: 18
- LED Projection: 15m
- Power Rating: 250w
- Power: 100-240v / 50-60Hz
- Connectors: 2 x PowerCon in & outputs for mains, 2 x 5 pin XLR connectors for DMX
- Display: Digital
- IP Rating: IP20
- DMX Modes: 4, 5, 7, 72 channel modes
- Control Options: Master & Slave, Stand Alone and DMX
- Fastening: 1 x Bracket for floor mounting or rigging
- Dimensions (HWD): 160, 1010, 65mm
- Weight: 3.7kg
Miltec MTC Batten 2 available to hire from DPL Production Lighting - contact DPL for a quotation.
Power Supply: 100-240V multivoltage
LEDs: 36 x 3W LED (12 x Red, 12 x Green, 12 x Blue)
Control:DMX-512 Auto Music Master/Slave
DMX: 1 2 3 5 7 channel mode
Beam Angle: 25 degrees
Refresh Rate: 400Hz(Flicker free)
Dimensions: 280 x 275 x 330mm
The GDS HO Wireless LED Uplighter with Wireless DMX is a truly stand alone controllable light source. The GDS HO Wireless LED Uplighter is capable of 12 hours permanent use from the integral battery, controlled by wireless DMX and has Full RGB LED colour. The new LiteWare HO (High Output) RGB Battery Uplighter has double the output of the standard LiteWare Uplighter.
- 80W RGB LED emitter
- Wireless DMX Control
- New dome style aerial mounted on top of unit
- 12 hour runtime from fully charged battery (6 hours on full white)
- IP45 - interior/exterior use
- 50 preset colours Lee and Rosco
- 20 preset snaps/fades
- Charging cycle 6 hours
- Finished in stainless steel to blend in with any surrounding
- 16 bit dimmer curve for smooth transitions
- Kensington Security lock ready
- Lumen Output 1600lm
The STUDIO LED 600 RGBWA is the most powerful LEDs colour changer within Studio Due product's range. Mixing the intensity of the 5 LEDs groups, the STUDIO LED 600 RGBWA enables the realization of millions of variety of colors and reach a very high luminous flux. Thanks to the motorized optic system is possible to adjust the beam angle (ZOOM) from 15° to 40°. The control panel with touch control technology and the 2,5’’ graphics display with flip function allows a complete and easy control of the fixture. The fan (IP 54 rating protection), controlled by a microprocessor, working on a very low speed, determines low noise, granting the possibilty to be suitable both for outdoor use to valorize buildings and historical monuments as well as clubs, theatres and tv studios.
- 22 powerful LEDs arrays for a total result of 537 LED chip of 1W each
- 450 total light power
- 20000 total lm (lm: 6000 W, 3500 R, 7000 G, 2000 B, 1500 A)
- 52mm motorized optic system
- Zoom from 15° to 40°
- Standard interface: RS-485; opto-couplet input
- Protocol: USITT DMX 512
- Control panel with touch control technology
- Graphics display (2,5’’) with flip function
- Dedicated DMX channel for white balance
- DMX or automatic mode with MASTER/SLAVE function
- Intelligent temperature control with fan control system
- Flicker free function
- Smooth dimming function
One Fixture, Endless Solutions. The Color Block DB4 5 way kit has a modular design and a comprehensive range of fixing options that allows users to easily create a complete LED system using stock of just one generic fixture type - including battens, blinders and various mounting configurations using the built in fixing.
- A (no fixings): 250mm / 9.8"
- B (no fixings): 62mm / 2.4"
- Depth (no fixings): 117mm / 4.6"
- Weight: 1.4kg / 3.1lbs
- Power consumption: HSI = 0.45A @ 48V DC, RGB = 0.9A @ 48V DC
- Connector: XLR4
- Colour: Black anodised
- Cooling fans: 2 x DC
- Lamp life: Up to 25,000 hours
- IP rating: IP20
- Variable effect engine parameters: Colour spread, scroll, grouping, step, strobe, colour roll, speed, fade (up/down) and resolution
- Stand-alone: Yes, via built-in software
- Fixing methods: Built-in M10 socket for stand mount or vertical hanging quick release catch
The Color Block DB4 5 way kit is available to hire from DPL Production Lighting in addition to a host of other event lighting equipment. Contact DPL Production Lighting for more information.
Color Punch LED IP65 is extremely powerful for its size, providing lighting designers with a very punchy 1250 lumens output in a compact fixture. Combined with its IP65 rated, tough machined aluminium and high impact plastic casing, this makes the Color Punch LED IP65 suitable for use on even the most demanding lighting applications.
- High output (1250 lumens) - for bright washlight results
- IP65 rated
- Choice of RGB, Fx HSI, St RGBI and DMX Look Select control modes
- Built-in power supply and choice of playback looks - no need for additional hardware & cabling
- Supplied with versatile yoke - can be floor standing or hung
- Choice of stand-alone or DMX control - for maximum versatility
- No fans, convection cooled - for completely silent operation
Color Punch LED IP65 available to hire from DPL Production Lighting - contact us today for a quotation.
The Pixel Par 44 IP65 (Cree LED Version)is a Par 56/64 size fixture featuring 44 high-intensity Cree LEDs in RGBA, RGBW or custom arrays. A lighting designer’s favourite, this new generation Pixel Par 44 IP65 (Cree LED Version) has all the intensity of a traditional Parcan, but allows infinite creativity from the long lasting energy efficient LED source and vast colour palette. Ideal for lighting stages, theatrical sets, television and architecture.
• 44 high-intensity Cree LEDs in RGBA/W
• Choice of colour configuration: Red, green, blue, and either amber or white
• Beam angle 10º as standard (other beam angles available)
• Lumen maintenance: 50,000 hours L70 at 50ºC (full output)
• DMX512-A digital control via 5-pin XLR (daisychain output also present)
• Autosensing power input 94 – 264VAC 50/60Hz via Neutrik powerCON (IP20) connectors
• Low power consumption: 8W at standby, 96W at full intensity
• Choice of dimming curves (tungsten, TV and Fine)
• Machined aluminium body with black powder coat finish as standard (other finishes available)
• Output up to 4,500 lumens at source
• Toughened glass front lens
• Light-shaping diffusing lenses available to vary output beam
• Mounting via dual-yokes, for hanging or floor standing
• Operational temperature range -20ºC to +40ºC
• Dimensions LWH: 173 x 273 x 322mm
• Weight: 7.5kg
• IP20 rated, or IP44 optional