Easy to use bidirectional Ethernet-DMX conversion.
4 or 8 DMX Universes.
Merging and Ethernet protocol conversion of DMX data (sACN/ArtNet)
Intuitive, simple web interface or front-panel control.
All Neutrik™ connectors: Locking PowerCON mains, EtherCON, XLR, OpticalCON.
NEW fibre optic version with OpticalCON connector!
Designed for extreme conditions and temperatures.
ProPlex “Blue Box” RackMount and PortableMount Mini enclosures – Built for the Road!
MA Lighting's most powerful console - Available to hire from DPL Production Lighting
The grandMA2 full size lighting console represents MA Lighting's most powerful console and offers the control of conventional light, moving lights, LED fixtures and media from one platform.
Equipped with the most up-to-date technology and even some special features (e.g. keyboard drawer and multi-touch command screen), the grandMA2 is suitable for all lighting segments and supplies an intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. Furthermore the newly developed grandMA2 fader wing provides up to 60 extra motorized executor faders for an almost unlimited number of pages.
Moreover the grandMA2 full-size can read grandMA ?series 1?-showfiles and is able to run in a special ?series 1?-mode. That means full compatibility with ?series 1?-sessions. And for yet easier operation, all command keys can be found in the same place on every console of the new series. The grandMA2 offers extremely flexible and comfortable ways of programming, including nearly infinite numbers of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects.
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 8,192 HTP-/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 3 internal TFT wide mode touchscreens (15.4" WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen ? multi-touch (9" SVGA)*
- 30 motorized executor faders
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 2 Ethercon connectors
- 5 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys
To hire the grandMA2 full size lighting console please call us on
Tel: 0844 561 8005 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit out full range of equipment available to hire by clicking here
The grandMA2 light has 4,096 parameters, 15 motorized executor faders and two touchscreens available. All further features and controls are identical to those on the grandMA2 full-size. The grandMA2 light is the perfect tool to control all kinds of lighting genres like conventionals, moving lights, LEDs, video and media. It supplies an intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. The grandMA2 light can handle an almost infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects. It is ideally suited as a standalone console or as a backup device for the grandMA2 full-size. Moreover grandMA series 1-showfiles can be converted to be used with the grandMA2. The Silent Version is equipped with an optimised fan and therefore ideally suited for noise-sensitive environments. It fulfills the international standards NC-25 (Noise Criterion, US) and NR-25 (Noise Rating, Europe)
- Internal processing for 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- Real-time control of 65,536 parameters per session using NPU’s
- 2 internal TFT wide mode touch screens (15.4” WXGA)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9” SVGA)
- 15 motorized executor faders
- 2 motorized A/B faders
- Built in keyboard in drawer
- Built in UPS
- 2 Ethercon connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- Individually backlit and dimmable, silent keys
- Optional external touch displays shown
Level 6 DMX is designed to be a simple and intuitive small lighting desk, making it ideal for DMX control applications as diverse as schools, meeting rooms and museums.
Featuring six channel faders and an overall master – the Level 6 DMX is convenient for hand held operation or alternatively fixed to a wall. Direct fader control also makes it useful for simple control of 2 RGB colour mixing groups or even used for testing and proving DMX control. A localised power supply is included in the package.
- 6 Channel Manual Lighting Console
- Single preset operation
- Grand Master
- DMX Control
- Rugged case
- Power LED
- Dimensions: 53 (H) x 222 (W) x 110mm (D)
- Weight: 0.9Kg / 2.0lb
Juggler is a manual lighting control desk specifically designed for the smaller stage; a perfect solution for small scale lighting systems. Channel faders are set in a conventional two preset layout for easy crossfading. A fade time control allows smooth fades to be achieved over periods as long as 5 minutes. All crossfades are true dipless. This ability to hold constant lighting levels and varying fade times allows sophisticated lighting plots to be replayed simply and accurately.
Juggler controls up to 24 channels using preset faders avoiding the cost and complexity of more sophisticated lighting desks. Applications include schools, houses of worship, rental and conference events.
For larger shows, the wide mode feature allows 24-channel operation, with an internal scene store for two-preset operation. 12 sequences of 99 steps can be stepped manually to provide a simple cue list with go button functionality. Sequences may also be chased using the adjustable speed control.
- Two Preset Operation
- 12/24 Channels
- Flash Buttons
- 12 Sequences of 99 Steps
- Multiple Channels per Step
- Sequence Master
- 19” Rack Mounting
- Fade Timer
- Speed Control
- True Dipless Crossfade
- Grand Master
- Wide Mode
- Dimensions: 88 (H) x 483 (W) x
Jester 12/24 is an ideal console for live and recorded playback control in smaller performance venues. With a rich but easy to use feature set, the Jester 12/24 delivers more than you would expect in a compact package.
The three operating modes feature control in preset, program or playback including using a traditional theatre playback stack. The Jester 12/24 is a fully functional memory console complimented with on-board LCD display and plug-in monitor port as standard.
With 12 auxiliary buttons used to trigger DMX devices such as scrollers, smoke machines or strobes, MIDI capabilities, a USB port to back up shows and even a DMX In port for snapshot/backup use, the Jester 12/24 is truly a powerful and affordable choice.
- Playback stack
- Patching to 512 DMX channels
- DMX in allowing snapshots of all 512 DMX channels
- VGA Monitor Port
- USB storage and keyboard support
- MIDI Notes & Show Control
- Lock Function
- LCD Display for stand-alone use
- Online Help in multiple languages
- Offline Editor (Phantom Jester)
- Remote triggers
- Upgradeable firmware
- External power supply
- 12/24 channels of control
- 24 Submasters
- 12 Auxillary Buttons
- Dimensions: 90 (H) x 452 (W) x 278mm (D)
- Weight: 4.5Kg / 10lb
All the power of an Avolites Pearl it offers all the Pearl features including Theatre Playback, timecode, MIDI triggers, etc
- 2,048 channels to 240 moving lights on 4 isolated DMX outputs
- 10 playback submasters, expandable to 15 with external playback wing
- Full personality library in the console, with free updates on website
- Can Save multiple shows instantly to internal USB flash disk or external USB memory stick
- Can Load or Save any Pearl show
- Supplied with colour LCD VGA screen
- Width : 67cm
- Depth : 48cm
- Height : 14cm (30cm with VGA screen)
- Weight : 13 Kg
No additional training required for Pearl users. Looks extremely cute!
The Preset Faders are used to control individual dimmer channels and fixture intensities. The 2 buttons below the faders are used to select and flash fixtures. Each fader and buttons is called a “Handle”. • The Mode select keyswitch sets the operating mode of the console; Program for programming a show, Run for running the show and System for configuring the console. • The Page select roller lets you select different pages of playbacks, and you can write the playback names on the roller so you know what’s in them. • The Master faders control the overall output of the various parts of the console. You will normally have these set at Full. • The Playback faders and flash buttons are used to play back memories you have programmed, when you are running a show. • The Main display is the nerve centre of the console and shows you what is going on. The display can show various screens of information.
The Control wheels are used to set control values on the fixtures, and to set chase speeds and fades. • The Menu softkeys (labelled A – G) are used to select control options. The display next to the buttons shows what each one will do. The options for each key change depending on what the console is doing. Softkey commands are shown in the manual with square brackets like this: A [Chase Parameters] • The Numeric keypad and other control buttons are used to enter values and change controls on the console. • The Fixture Page buttons are below the keypad, which select 4 pages for the Preset Faders. • The blue Command buttons are used to carry out functions such as storing memories, copying, saving to disk, etc. These buttons have lights on to indicate when they are active. • The Attribute select buttons are used to select which attributes of a fixture (e.g. colour, gobo, pan, focus) are going to be controlled using the Control wheels. The buttons have lights on to show you which attributes are active. The bottom (red) button is the Locate button used to position a fixture at its “home” position during programming. The VDU screen shows more information than the on-board display. It is useful when setting up the console and programming shows. When entering text or numbers, what you are typing is shown only on the VDU screen. If you are short of space you can often manage without it when you are running a show.
The evolution of the Avolites Pearl Expert heralds a new dawn in lighting control.
The Pearl Expert is high performance. Built upon the user friendliness of the industry's most popular console. More submasters, more flash buttons, MORE POWER to control the larger more challenging shows.
The Pearl Expert, the product of Avolites expertise facilitates spontaneity putting live control and creativity firmly into the hands of the lighting designer. High speed button reponse, dual rollers and instant access to the vast array of timed
Switches & Faders:
- Encoders - Avolites utilises Bournes™ ultra smooth, metal shaft optical encoders, the industry's best!
- Encoder wheels - Anodised, non-abrasive, aluminium encoder wheels. Slick Low Friction, High Mass design offering sensitive control, with outer belt for fine-tuning.
- Engraved buttons - Console detail and function at your fingertips!
- Faders - Custom made, high quality carbon track linear faders. Durable , smooth operation with integral dust cover to protect and prolong their life.
- Keyboard - Discreet QWERTY keyboard with integral Trackpad and Function keys, effortlessly accessed from within the console.
- Shadow™ Switches - The Industry's Best! Indestructible, Rock Proof, gold contact switches are graded for pressure consistency.
- Keyswitch - The removable three position key switch protects project data.
- Master faders - Separate master level controls for Add/Flash, Swop/Solo and Presets A&B.
- Dual Playback rollers - The ‘hands on' twin rollers effectively give two consoles in one! They afford the operator separate access to Lights and Video or Generics and Intelligent fixtures within the rig.
- 80 Submasters - Capable of controlling cues, cue lists and chases.
- 60 Direct Access Add & Swop Buttons - Giving more channels to flash or solo and twice as many programming pallets.
- Ethernet output - Artnet protocol fully supported and enabling 12 full speed DMX Universes.
- DMX Output Ports - Four full speed, individually opto-isolated and floating Outputs giving 2,048 DMX Channels. Separate DMX Processors for full speed, 44Hz DMX. Avolites enables customising of DMX parameters including Break Length, Mark After Break and Interbyte Timing giving smooth, consistent control of even the trickiest fixtures!
- Video support - Media Server Support utilizing Avolites Active Fixtures in conjunction with the new, cross platform, Media Server protocol "CITP" where "Clips" and Live Previews are presented graphically on the console screen.
- MIDI - The console offers MIDI Time Code Control. Sequences can be synchronised to Timecode for perfect cueing. Playback buttons or faders can also be remotely activated by MIDI.
- Audio Input - Analogue stero line-level input via 2.5 mm mini jack. Use Bass, Mid or Treble to sound-to-light trigger any or all of the consoles playbacks.
- Console monitor - The external VGA screen mounts to the console. The heavy duty, adjustable VESA Mount Bracket is available from Avolites.
- Internal LCD Screen - A High Contrast LCD Screen is flush mounted with a cast acrylic, high impact protection layer. Incorporating wide viewing angle and an adjustable contrast and brightness.
Processing & Memory:
- CPU - Intel Core Duo™
- Networking - Intel 82537L Gigabit Ethernet.
- Graphics - The new Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950 provides incredible visual quality, versatile display options.
- Rear I/O ports - PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse, LPT, VGA, LAN, USB2.0, Audio, SPDIF, IEEE 1394.
- Operation Temperature 0 ~ 60°C (32 ~ 140°F).
- Rear I/O ports - PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse , LPT, VGA, LAN, USB2.0, Audio, SPDIF, IEEE 1394.
- Operation Temperature 0 ~ 60°C (32 ~ 140°F).
- RAM - Hit the Beat! 1 Gigabyte of DDR2 RAM enables the entire console operation to be executed in RAM providing the fastest operation.
- Fast response - The console response speed averages at a lighting quick sub 100ms from hitting the flash button to changing the output.
- Data stick - Save your show and User Profiles on the conveniently front mounted USB2 stick.
- Internal Hard Disk - mobile computing grade hard disc mounted on shock absorbant frame has the capacity to store up to 50,000 shows.
- 1.44 Floppy Drive - enables the loading of shows from Classic Pearl Consoles.
- DVD/CD drive - enables fast system updates & installs.
- TITAN Operating System - the TITAN OS takes full advantage of multithreading capabilities of the Intel Core Duo™ processors.
- Dual Boot - Run the Expert on the new, feature rich and innovative TITAN Operating System or switch to Pearl Classic Mode, the industry standard Pearl OS that you all know and love.
- Stage Visualizer - The built in stage visualizer is automatically configured and ready to use as soon as your console is patched.
- Free Software updates - lifetime software support and upgrades.
- Showsafe - Avolites Showsafe provides a full back up system at minimum cost and space for all Diamond and Experts consoles.
- Rackmounted in a 19 inch flightcase.
- 10 USB connections.
- 8 Universes of DMX output and MIDI In/Out.
- Built in LCD Status Screen with configuration buttons.
- Connects to Pearl Expert using Ethernet and USB cables.
- Pearl Expert and ShowSafe output DMX Simultaneously.
- Built In Pearl Expert Simulator panel gives access to all console functions.
- Console Illumination - The console is offered with an optional durable, flexible metal stem operators light. The output level is fully adjustable from the console.
- Leather armrest - Padded, hand stitched black leather armrest.
- Trim - CNC machined End Profiles, utilizing Dual Component, impact resistant industrial grade paint finish.
- Chassis - Durable 1.5mm steel case provides electrical screening and rigidity. Polyester powder coated and high temperature baked. Designed to withstand the rigours of life on the road!
- Front panel laminate - This reverse printed polycarbonate laminate sandwiches the high definition print layer between the stainless steel panel and the laminate, it is indelible. High Impact, Acid and Scratch resistant... the Pearl Expert is a tough act to follow!
Electrical & Operating requirements:
- PSU - Connect to worldwide mains supplies with the Auto-ranging power supply 90V - 240 VaC, Auto tracking 50 to 60 hz.
- Current - Maximum of 3 Amps.
- Max Ambient Temperature - 50 °C
- Relative Humidity - 5% to 95% noncondensing.
- 99.5% recyclable materials used.
- Non consumer item -very long active life of approximately 20 years.
- Lead free solder used throughout.
- Weee Complaint - Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
In the box:
- Pearl Expert console
- Pearl Expert User Manual
- Bulgin IEC Mains Lead 2M
- Pearl Expert recovery CD
On the road spares:
- Dmx driver chip
- Dmx opto isolator protection chip
- Spare Shadow switch caps
- Spare Fader caps
- Playback & Master faders
- Spare Keyswitch Key
Weight & Dimensions:
- Pearl Expert Console: 26Kg
- Pearl Expert Flightcase: 18Kg - 820 x 850 x 280 mm
- Pearl Expert Flightcase: 18Kg - 820 x 850 x 280 mm
- Optional Pearl Expert UPS: 6Kg
- Pearl Expert in packing: 44Kg
palettes, breathes life into lights.
The Playback Wing 4, with its evolutionary styling is equally at home next to a console or as part of a Hog 4PC system. It provides 10 additional faders plus one Grand Master, all motorized, for the Hog 4, Full Boar 4, Road Hog 4 and Hog 4 PC software. It uses the same high quality controls as found in the Hog 4 range of consoles, ensuring responsive and reliable operation. One Hog LED desk light is supplied, fully dimmable and software controllable.
A 15.6 inch widescreen with 10 point multi touch is integrated in the wing allowing you to expand your console using one integrated unit.
- Ten motorized playback masters
- One motorized Grand Master
- 15.6 inch widescreen with multi touch
- Master Choose column and Next and Back Page buttons
- USB connection to Hog 4, Full Boar 4, Road Hog 4 and Hog 4 PC
- Integrated touchscreen controls
- Super Widget Expansion slot provides four DMX outputs from PC based products
- Socket for a Hog LED desklight (supplied), fully dimmable
- LED Desklight and feedback LEDs dimmable
- Sleek Road Hog 4 styling
- Status LEDs for power, data, and expansion
- Two USB sockets
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Dust cover included
- Optional Road Case available
- 20.14" (511.56mm) wide by 24.02" (610.05mm) deep by 9.62" (244.34mm) high
- Weight: 27.6 lbs (12.51 kg)