Gaming BAFTA’s 2018
Lighting Designer – Vince Foster @ Lightdesign.uk
DPL are proud to have supplied the additional lighting and truss structures for the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA
) Gaming Awards 2018 held at the Troxy in London. Working with lighting designer Vince Foster from Lightingdesign.uk and Creative Technology who supplied all of the set video elements.
New in stock for 2018!
Clay Paky Axcor Spot 300, follow link for further technical information
. Contact us
Studio Due WS100 & WS200
have now been added to our rental stock, the most versatile outdoor lighting quick and simple to use but with superb results. We stock warm white, magenta, blue, amber, green and red. An absolute 'must have' on all outdoor evening events to achieve stunning results.
New in our rental stock for 2018 Prolyte H40V Truss powder coated in black please follow this link
for further details...
New for 2018! We have recently added the new Luminex GigaCore 10 fibre optic managed switches to our rental stock
For more information please follow this link
or contact us
on 01268 732299.
Our Mythos have now been upgraded to Mythos 2!
Available for hire now!
Mythos 2 features a new and reliable Osram Sirius HRI 440W lamp, which ensures the extraordinary performances that have made the success of MYTHOS worldwide. Mythos 2 is an excellent spotlight, which produces an outstanding large light beam, featuring a zoom that ranges from 4° to 50° (1:12 ratio).Light beam is sharp, with perfectly defined edges, from the first millimetres after the front lens right along its entire length. The zoom is optimized for focusing, which is separate from that of the fixed and rotating gobos. Its movements are smooth, fast and very quiet. Mythos 2 also features an indexed visual effect disc, which may be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus. But Mythos 2 is also an extraordinary beam light, allowing you to switch to a minimum fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. A large, very dense, 160 mm-diameter light beam leaves the Mythos’s front lens and remains parallel for its entire length even at great distances. Mythos 2 is a very versatile tool, which is useful in any situation.
- Osram Sirius HRI 440W discharge lamp
- Large 160mm diameter front lens
- Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire lenght
- 4°- 50° electronic zoom (Spotlight mode)
- 2.5° aperture and “pipe” effect (Beam mode)
- CMY color mixing with gradually fading color wheels
- 14 special color filters on three wheel
- 2 CTO filters (3200 K and 2500 K) + 1 CTB filter
- Wheel with 6 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos
- 6 beam reducer filters on the gobo wheel
- Advanced visual effect disc (animation disc)
- 2 indexable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear 4-facet prism)
- Frost filter for soft-edge projection
- High precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian Design
New in for May 2016
Scenius is the new moving head spotlight at the top of the Clay Paky range. Its advanced optical unit and the new 1400W OSRAM discharge lamp provide a much higher light output than with previous generation 1500W lamps. Thanks to its wide 8°-50° zoom, Scenius is perfect for every use. A modern focus tracking system concentrates maximum luminous efficiency precisely on the effect you wish to project, and the focus may be set to be fully automatic.
With Scenius you have a light in your hands whose white light and color reproduction fidelity will completely amaze you. The fixture produces a 6500 K output color temperature that does not vary over time; also, Scenius can count on a very high CRI, which is extremely unusual for a metal halide light source. The colors cover a broad spectrum, even including pastel shades, thanks to a CMY system, a 7-color wheel and a linear CTO filter.
The special effects are of course top-ranking: 2 rotating gobo wheels, each with 6 interchangeable gobos, a rotating prism and an interchangeable graphics wheel for spectacular new effects, a highly precise iris. The fixture can also be used in wash mode by inserting a new design of frost filter. It can be run at 1400W or in energy saving mode at 1200W.
- 1400W OSRAM discharge lamp
- 8°-50° zoom
- Focus tracking system
- 6500 K output color temperature
- Very high CRI
- CMY System + Linear CTO
- 7-color wheel
- 2 Wheels with 6+6 rotating Gobos
- Rotating Prism
- Interchangeable Graphics Wheel
- 16 blades fast Iris
- Variable "soft edge" frost
- Variable flood frost
- Very precise 0-100% dimmer
- Fast stop/strobe effect
- Light can be run at 1400W or 1200W
- Art-Net / RDM
- Quiet, reliable and road-ready
- Weight: 38 Kg
Our new spring arrivals include Doughty 'H' Frames, modular drop arm extensions and Prolyte H30V square truss.
Follow the link to our Equipment hire new arrivals.